NOTE: THIS POST S EXPIRED
PiM.studio is looking for an Architectural Intern or Junior Architect to join our Team.
You will be working on various projects at different scales in all design phases of design. You will produce drawing plans, generate renderings, diagrams and build models.
PiM.studio is an innovative ambitious practice based in London working on Architecture, Urban Design and beyond; we are expanding our team and looking for a talented addition to our team.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Strong graphic and design talent
- Being able to produce high-quality 3D visualisations – 3d Studio/SketchUp/Rhino/V-Ray/similar software
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and AutoCAD
- Excellent craft and model-making skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Be a team player
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Previous internship or work experience in any other renowned architecture firms is preferred
Please submit your cover letter, PDF of your CV – preferably low res, and work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “job application” as subject to the email.
Please no hard copies or agencies.
Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview; please note that we will only be in contact should you be invited to interview.
Successful candidates will receive a monthly salary based on experience.
We are ideally looking to fill the position as soon as possible The Internship period will be at least 3 months